Arizona’s Best Wedding Venues
Choose Phoenix’s most prestigious event location for your ‘I do’. Sign up for your one-on-one venue tour today.
One of the most wondrous places on earth, Arizona is the ideal location for a memorable wedding. We know every area of Phoenix inside out and are happy to show you around our favorite wedding venues. This is absolutely the best way to shortcut your venue selection process and find a location that meets all your needs.
Each venue has a unique charm and all feature modern amenities so your guests will be happy and comfortable as they celebrate with you! You’re welcome to celebrate in the pretty and secluded gardens and courtyards at our favorite Arizona wedding venues. Or choose one of our stunning indoor ceremony sites. The theme and style of your event are entirely up to you.
Stunning Phoenix Wedding Venues
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings is tucked away in seclusion on a picturesque Victorian estate. Elegant architecture is complimented by lovely details throughout this romantic hideaway. Guests will arrive in a private garden, where you will find two gorgeous outdoor wedding locations, including a pavilion and a stone waterfall.
Choose from an outdoor reception with a sweetheart table that’s right next to a waterfall, or get married in a ballroom. It’s got vaulted ceilings, whimsical draping, stained glass windows, and lots of whimsical Victoriana. Stop by the stunning spiral staircase for adorable photos.
- Victorian architectural style and decorative details
- Exposed beams and stained-glass windows in the grand ballroom
- Outdoor fireplace & cascading modern waterfall
- Evergreen lawn with native plants and a shaded garden
- Stylish pavilion for grand ceremonies
Relax in the spacious, accommodating VIP suites while your guests enjoy the cascading rock waterfall in the courtyard – an ideal setting to say your vows. Guests can take in stunning photo ops in the multiple courtyards and luxury interior. With hardwood flooring and stunning neutral décor, the reception area can complement any wedding style.
You’ll love the double-height ceilings and huge windows, Colby Falls by Wedgewood Weddings reflects a modern elegance with lots of natural light.
- Generous ballrooms and courtyards, complete with waterfalls
- Stylish get-ready suites
- A crystal chandelier adorns the modern welcome area
- Wide range of accent lighting options, luxurious fixtures, and a refined décor
Upon entering the stunning Stonebridge Manor estate, you’ll love the cobblestone path flanked by lush lawns. Stonebridge Manor by Wedgewood Weddings boasts luxurious European architecture and red brick accents.
In addition to the magnificent manor, recently revamped for exclusive events, there are also multiple serene ceremony locations throughout the charming gardens. If you prefer indoor glamor, a one-of-a-kind outdoor ceremony, or a tented reception, Stonebridge Manor can accommodate your needs.
- Four acres of manicured native and exotic gardens
- A choice of six locations for outdoor ceremonies
- Stunning water features and elegant bistro lighting
- Well-managed gardens with stunning foliage and mature poplars
Crystal water lakes reflect the Arizona sky at Ocotillo Oasis by Wedgewood Weddings. The stunning grounds encompass both our indoor and outdoor ceremony locations with stunning views. The grounds feature lush green lawns and plants year-round, while inside, the ballroom has vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and indoor bistro lighting.
- Exposed stone and wood throughout the grand ballroom
- A secluded ceremony site overlooking a shimmering lake
- Elegantly modern get-ready suite
Mountain views and lush green expanses provide the stunning backdrop to Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings. In between taking in the numerous captivating vistas throughout the property, guests will mingle for cocktail hour on the spacious patio overlooking the rolling greens.
Don’t miss the gorgeous cactus garden, ideal for Arizonan wedding photos. The ballroom’s floor-to-ceiling windows provide a delicious indoor/outdoor atmosphere. With views to the decorative waterfall, beautiful sunsets, and wide-open skies. A Sonoran Desert retreat, Palm Valley is surrounded by scenic mountains, rolling greens, and serene desert landscapes.
- Tranquil secluded ceremony garden
- Sweeping panoramas from the ballroom
- Pretty cocktail patio with twinkle lights
Arizona, the Sweetheart State
Many say Arizona is known as the “sweetheart state” due to the fact it was founded on February 14 of 1912 – we say it’s due to its stunning location, which is the perfect backdrop for every wedding style, and its newlywed couples are all sweethearts!
Since Arizona is the happiest place to say, “I do,” here are our top five reasons to choose Phoenix for your wedding.
1. Scenic Vistas
Arizona has a truly unique desert landscape. We enjoy the rugged terrain, but also the lush tropical flora that makes up the local parks and gardens
2. Remarkably Unique
Many amazing venues await you in Arizona, from the rustic Ocotillo Oasis to the elegant Stonebridge Manor. Wherever you decide to hold your wedding, your special day will be unforgettable.
3. Culinary Passion
You’ll find a large selection of great food selections at Wedgewood Weddings. Choose your favorites and pair them with delectable beverages, then watch your guests enjoy seconds and thirds.
4. Spectacular Service
Our team is obsessed with weddings, so we are ready to make yours unique to your personality. Simply let us know your style, and we’ll make your dream come true.
From experience, we know that wedding planning can often feel difficult. Happily, you’ll find our packages simplify the entire effort without sacrificing quality. Pick a package tier and we’ll help you build a custom package. Our team is here for everything from advice to logistics and vendors, so all you have to do is decide who to invite.
Must-See Phoenix, Az Activities
Since most wedding guests come from near and far, it’s a generous gesture to curate some of your favorite pastimes for guests, so that they can learn to love your city! The Valley of the Sun is packed with awesome activities for guests of every age. The warm, dry climate of Phoenix draws sun-lovers year-round. From museums to Broadway shows and old west towns, there is plenty to do in Arizona’s Urban Heart!
- The Silicon Desert is rich in natural attractions, including Superstition Mountains, Apache Trail, Salt and Verde Rivers, Usery Mountain, and Saguaro Lake or Canyon Lake – which you can cruise on the Dolly Steamboat.
- Kids will love the family-friendly museums in Mesa. Experience the dinos’ roar at the Arizona Museum of Natural History. Experience a taste of the past with a tour of the Commemorative Air Force Base.
- Soar the Sonoran skies on a hot air balloon ride.
- Gilbert has an agricultural background and the historic water tower still stands proudly in the center of town. Downtown’s heritage district is booming with local hip eateries, coffee shops, and hangouts. There are plenty of department stores, high-end luxury shops, and local boutique shops in San Tan Village.
- Southwest Arizona’s South Mountain Park & Preserve covers more than 16,000 acres of desert landscape. Trails are ideal for hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking. One of the most popular trails is the Mormon Trail, which offers spectacular views of the desert and the city beyond. If you’re looking for things to do in Phoenix after dark, come here for a nighttime glimpse of the city lights.
- Built in 1900, the Arizona State Capitol stands among beautiful grounds and is now a free museum focused on the history of Arizona. The most famous exhibit is a flag made of 113,998 Lego bricks, each representing one mile of Arizona.
- Throughout its seven galleries, the Arizona Science Center has hundreds of free, interactive exhibits. It also has a 200-seat planetarium and an IMAX theater. This is the perfect family-friendly attraction in Phoenix, especially when the weather isn’t cooperating.
- With a collection of more than 6,800 instruments, the Musical Instruments Museum is one of the largest in the world. You can play many of the instruments, and watch craft masters restoring them in the Conservation Lab.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West is a UNESCO heritage site in Scottsdale. From 1937 to 1959, he and his apprentices built the buildings here with rubblestone and redwood. Today it is used as a school of architecture where you can watch drafting in real-time.
- The Desert Botanical Garden in Papago Park is a gorgeous 150-acre complex where art and nature come together. Numerous plant varieties can be found throughout the garden and it’s designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Since 1929, the Heard Museum in Phoenix has been devoted to the art and culture of the Indian peoples of the Southwest. Among the museum’s collections are baskets, pottery, jewelry, textiles, and kachina dolls.
- At the Phoenix Zoo, you’ll find lots of endangered species, including Sumatran tigers and orangutans. There are also kiddie programs, splash pads, and play areas, so bring your bathing suits!