Embrace the Romance of Secret Garden on the sprawling acres Vintage Estate!
For memories that last a lifetime, distinguish your perfect day and set the stage for the wedding event of your dreams. Our staff is dedicated to assist you in creating an unforgettable occasion.
Celebrate your wedding in the heart of the Valley of the Sun at a wedding venue that is ideal for your joyous occasion. From ceremony through reception and on into the evening, the lush garden areas of the 4.5-acre Vintage Estate’s Grand Ceremony Lawn and Traditions Pavilion, indoor yesteryear ambiance of the 85-year-old residential style warmth of the Walter Strong Historic Home , provide exquisite backdrops for festivities customized to perfection by our in-house catering team for ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and events of up to 400 guests.
SPECIAL PRICE SAVINGS! The Vintage Estate offers discount pricing for wedding events scheduled Monday through Thursday. Be sure to ask our Event Specialists for more details.
The 8-hour rental of our outdoor facility and indoor reception hall for up to 200 guests includes:
- Use of our Dressing Suites prior to event
- Cushioned White Wooden Garden Chairs
- Ceremony Site with Old World Iron Garden Pavilion with Carved Stone Altar
- Draped Table for Guest Book and Gifts
- Ceremony Rehearsal with Event Coordinator
- Indoor Reception Facility with adjoining courtyards and fireplace
- Round Dining Tables and Specialty Tables (Bridal Party/Sweetheart, High Top Tables, Buffet, Guest Book, Gift, Cake, DJ, and Bar Set Up)
- Gold Chiavari Chairs with Padded Seats
- Floor Length White Table Linens
- Table Numbers
- Lantern Centerpieces
- Mirror Centerpiece Base
- Wooden Dance Floor
- Use of Catering Kitchen, Silver Cake Plateaus, and Decorative Easels
- Discounted room rates at the Legacy Golf Resort, Arizona Grand Resort & Drury Hotel
What If I Want To Tour The Property Or Learn More About Each Package…
Call Us Today
Phone | 866.966.3009
5:30 – 7:30
Schedule A Tour
Come see for yourself how beautiful our venue really is!
Click To Tour