Elite Wedding Package
Go all out with the very best of everything from champagne to cake and everything in between. Our Elite wedding package is adoring, decadent, and perfectly you!
Elite Wedding Package Includes:
- Exclusive Use of The Secret Garden Facility
- 5-Hours of Event Time, Plus an Hour Pre and Post Event for Set-Up
- Choice of Six Hot or Chilled Appetizers
- 3-Entrée Buffet or Duet Plate
- Custom Wedding Cake
- Delectable Elite Wine with Meal
- Beer, Wine, Top-Shelf Spirits and Soft Drinks
- Champagne & Cider Toast for All Guests
- Coffee, Tea, and Iced Water Stations
- Invitations & Accessories
- Photobooth And Operator: Capture Your Guests’ Joy
- Professional DJ & MC, Supporting Your Event in Style Through Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception
- Specialty Accent Lighting and Av Equipment
- Grand Sparkler Moment, Announce Your Entrance with Show-Stopping Cool-Touch Sparklers
- Officiant, Ready to Create A Ceremony Tailored to Your Love
- Custom Fresh Floral Centerpieces
- Expert Staff, Your Bartenders, Servers, Chef, Wedding Coordinator, Banquet Captain…
- Event Planning Support, A Team Committed to Bringing Your Vision to Life, and Our Highly Coveted Wedding Guide
- All Banquet Necessities, Table Linen, Chairs, Silverware, Stemware, China…
- Exclusive Bliss Benefits Discounts
- Rehearsal Walkthrough
- Get-Ready Suites for Event VIPs
Schedule A Tour
Explore This Gorgeous Venue
Click To Tour
Discover Wedgewood Weddings’ Elite Package
Our Elite Wedding Package covers everything you could need to consider for your wedding adventure. After all, it’s in the name! Elite means the very best and that’s what you get with this wedding package.
Our team of wedding planners look after all the unseen details for you, like ensuring there is plenty of ice, directing guests, and making sure you can relax on your day! Full-service planning means anticipating your every need while helping you create an event that’s unique – like you!
On the day of your wedding, you’ll have a dedicated wedding coordinator as well as a banquet captain who looks after all elements of your reception. We’ll ensure your guests have a memorable experience and help the recommended entertainers keep everyone relaxed and content while you take photographs.
Expect us to be responsive and helpful throughout your entire wedding process – it’s the Wedgewood Weddings way. We’re obsessed with weddings and you deserve a day that makes you feel on top of the world!
Shout out to all the coordinators for making everything stress-free. They made sure everything met our expectations and really took charge in making sure things were running smoothly from the rehearsal, ceremony, to the reception and everything you can possibly think of. I had a lot of DIYs (centerpiece, welcome table, ceremony sets…) and many different vendors from decors, food, photo booth, but all I needed to do was to let them know about it and they took care of the rest. They were all very hard-working and attentive. I booked their Elite package, and all their selected vendors were exceptional! I highly recommend Wedgewood Weddings. I’m already thinking of celebrating our future events here.
My husband and I fell in love with this venue. We looked at other venues, but they did not give us the same feeling. And there’s none that could beat their packages! We booked our wedding a year and a half in advance because we know for sure that our date was going to be a popular one. We chose the Elite Package and almost everything was included in our package. And you can customize any changes you want to make. They have been so accommodating from the beginning to the end, that it made the overall planning less stressful. Our overall experience was amazing.
I was nervous about planning my wedding, along with staying under a specific budget, finding the right venue, contacting vendors… but it was so easy. My wedding planner was courteous and informative, making us aware of the different price packages, the services, and the vendors. Given a binder and a dedicated schedule for our meetings and requirements, I saved days of time! We chose the Elite package with buffet and open bar, and it didn’t break the bank! My wedding looked as I had envisioned. The colors and table settings were stunning, florals were placed beautifully on every table and along the aisle for the ceremony, and the reception was a blast!