Covid -19 Code of Conduct and Procedures
By entering the property, each guest agrees that the Secret Garden and its partners and associates will be held harmless with respect to any liability arising out of, or relating to, use of Secret Garden facilities.
Maintaining a safe and clean area for our guests is our highest priority. We have taken precautions that will help all of us to safely celebrate together. For example, we have installed clearly marked Sanitation Stations throughout the venue and they are available to guests at all times during the event.
To protect you and your guests we’ve applied rigorous new protocols to enhance the sanitation at all our venues.
- Follow all state and local guidelines
- Provide sanitation stations for everyone’s use
- Our team to wear face coverings
- Provide more time between tours and bookings for additional cleaning
- Follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly during an event
- Venue areas reorganized to facilitate physical distancing
Please allow a couple of extra minutes when arriving so we can share our safety procedures. You are asked to stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath. A guest may be asked to leave if they do not follow the expected etiquette.