Caterer – Your 5 star caterer, Creative Hands Cuisine, will have your guests talking about their dining experience for years to come.
Menu to include:
- Choose 3 hand passed hors d’oeuvres
- 2 entrées
- 1 salad and gourmet breads
- 2 sides
- Plated or Buffet style dinner service from professional servers
- Tableside wine service during dinner
- Gold Dinner Plate Chargers
- Late night snack as selected by coupl
- Premium Roasted Regular and Decaf Coffees: Accompanied by Cream, Sugar, Sweet-N-Low, and Three Gourmet Italian Syrups, Served in Glass Irish Coffee Mugs
Catering includes complimentary dining with our executive chef for up to 4 guests, professional servers, salad plate, dinner plate, dessert plate, late night snack plate, salad fork, entree fork, entree knife, dessert fork, late night snack fork, water goblet, champagne flutes, wine glasses, and white linen napkins.
Beverage Service – 5 Hours of Service. Couples receive substantial savings by bringing in their own beer/wine and hard alcohol.
Secret Garden provides:
- Bar support package consisting of coke, diet coke, sprite, cranberry, orange & grapefruit juices, margarita mix, tonic water & club soda, lemons, limes, olives and cherries, ice, disposable cups, cocktail napkins, stir sticks, and bartender(s) and tip jar(s). Also included are house crafted lemonade and still water.
- 5 hours of service time-additional bar service time available at an additional cost
Cake – You will have the ability to design the wedding cake of your dreams including a $75 upgrade
- Cake tasting
- Choose from numerous flavors of cake, fillings, and décor
- Professional cake cutting services provided by the caterer
- Sliced cake displayed for guests to self serve throughout the remainder of the evening allowing guests to select their favorite flavor
Officiant – Bride and Groom meet with an experienced caring non-denominational minister to tailor wedding ceremony to reflect the individuality of the couple.
Florist – Floral package valued at $1,800.00 to be customized by you!
DJ – Consultation with professional DJ who will assist couples with playlist and time management of reception and events..
- Six hours of DJ service beginning at ceremony start time with 30 minutes added for per ceremony music
- DJ will act as Master of Ceremonies
- Initial consultation meeting and Final planning meeting
- Ceremony/cocktail hour sound system including wireless lapel mics for groom and officiant
- Reception sound system including dance floor lights and wireless microphone for toasts
- 6 up lights programmed to client color of choice
- Monogram projected on wall over sweetheart or head table
- Accent Cake Lighting: Special Remote-Controlled Light Shines Down and Accents Your Dream